Thursday, September 22, 2011

This is new for me too!

So, I have seen someone else use this, and I think it is more appropriate for what we are doing in this class. Sorry for the switching around, we are all learning together!

Reasons this site is more effective than a Google Group:
1) We can set up individual pages for each project group;
2) We can post videos and links directly onto the blog;
3) It is much easier to see what is going on, where as Google Groups is very hard to find your way through.

1 comment:

  1. This is completely new for me. I think we are lucky to have Josh in our classroom. Thank you Josh for taking your time on creating the blog. I need to get more information how to monitor and add some information on my blog.Thanks for this new way of interacting.I hope we could create some art and learn through this social context.

    ReplyDelete