Thursday, October 6, 2011

Follow-up from our class last night

Thank-you Judith and Lynn for arranging these amazing invitations to community artists. I find each of the presentations have been inspiring and profound. I wonder about the next one and the next one...delightful anticipation!

Here are several links that follow-up on the discussion from our class last night. I was incorrect about the name of the cemetery in Boston - so, here is the link to the artist and the cemetery for the piece I mentioned on ee cummings (I described it differently - I was inspired by the storytelling at the time and some of the details slipped away - honouring blogs that archive - yeah!):

I believe that the community artist at Mountain View Cemetery is Paula Jardine - here are links to her site and All Souls:

I also include a link to the work of Naomi Steinberg that was mentioned as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment